I haven't watched the whole series as it started in 1997 but I started watching it as it were in Swedish television one year ago.
http://all4dvds.com/midsomermurdersseasons113dvdboxse aston martin t-p ...
A veteran DCI and his young Sergeant investigate murders around the regional community of Midsomer. This English crime drama series, based on books by Caroline Graham, is filmed mostly in the villages and towns of the rural counties of Buckinghamshire and Oxford ferrari shire. John Nettles plays Chief Inspector Tom Barnaby of the Causton C.I.D., a laconic, down-to-earth detective who faces many ingenious and remarkable murders (usually several in...
acura >http: car news //all4dvds.com/midsomermurdersseasons113dvdboxset-p ...
When the body of a young man is found in a World War Two Humber full of exhaust fumes it looks like suicide. But Simon Bright was not alone - and he was hit on the head before he died. Where is his girlfriend, newcomer Laura Sharp? And what is her hold on the people of Morton Fendle, a village still overshadowed by the gloomy specter of the Second World War?
Get automobile news and garbage compactor
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar